2138. S. Rogers, Mesa, AZ 85202, tel. 480 730-5153, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Coaching Agreement
Please review, adjust, sign where indicated, and return to me at the above address.
FIRST AND LAST NAME ____________________________________________________________________
REFERRED BY: ______________________________________________
FEE $_______ PER SESSION
SESSION DAY ___________________ SESSION TIME ______________________
1. CLIENT CALLS THE COACH AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
2. CLIENT PAYS COACHING FEES IN ADVANCE
3. CLIENT PAYS FOR LONG-DISTANCE CHARGES, IF ANY.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
2. I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that life coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
I have read and agree to the above.
Client's signature: Date: